Stream videos to YouTube from your iPhone or IPAD!
- Anyone with a YouTube channel can create a live video event to share with the world.
- The hard part (until now!) was getting the actual video streaming up and running.
------- How to work-------
- Download app Live Now
- Go to Youtube dashboard https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard, scroll down and copy "stream name/key".
- Open Live Now app -> Tap to icon setting, input "Stream name/key".
- Tap on button video record, wait for some second, open your link * (maybe need to refresh to view).
* You can find your link on dashboard like http://www.youtube.com/user/[user_name]/live
- Please respect the YouTube rules concerning to what you are and are not allowed to stream.
- Using this app does not mean you can for instance broadcast concerts of your favorite bands without permission.
- Image quality is highly dependent on the available bandwidth of the connection you use.
- This is a free app, unlimited streaming.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Live Events- For Youtube LiveStream is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
Live Events- For Youtube LiveStream (version 2.0) has a file size of 16.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.